Web Development ResumeCopy in MS Word Copy in PDF Format
To provide web site development and maintenance to organizations, businesses and individuals in a cost effective, straight forward manner.
- Experienced in HTML, Cold Fusion, and FTP
- Experience with MS Word, WordPerfect, MS Excel, Quicken
- Excellent communication and documentation capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Highly dependable, with excellent organizational and time management skills
I have over 8 years freelance web experience working with organizations, businesses and individuals in the development and maintenance of sites that are cost effective, professional in appearance, content and ease of use.
- I have excelled in the development and maintenance of web sites.
- I am an excellent problem-solver and work well with the client community.
- I am an experienced teleworker via DSL and VPN connections.
Freelancing (Strasburg, VA) June 2000 to Present
- Designed, developed and maintained a number of Web sites for a variety of clients using HTML and Cold Fusion.
- DC Bluegrass Union (www.dcbu.org)
- Pam Foster Copywriting (www.pamfostercopywriting.com)
- Lee Scott Pictures (www.leescottpics.com)
- Five of a Kind Bluegrass (www.fiveofakindbluegrass.com)
- Swinging Bridge Bluegrass (www.swingingbridgebluegrass.com)
- Southwest Florida Bluegrass Association (www.southwestfloridabluegrass.org)
- Craig's RV Park (www.craigsrv.com)
- Venice Day Spa (www.venice-dayspa.com)
- Southern Maine Vocational Technology Institute, Marine Technology, 1969
- Northern Virginia Community College, Computer Courses, 1971-1976
- Fast Track to Cold Fusion, December 1999
- Continued on-line learning (HTML, SQL, PHP, ASP, Xara Xtreme Pro 4 Graphics, Powerpoint)
- Musician: Member of Five of a Kind Bluegrass Band in Strasburg, VA
- Radio Program Producer Host: Foster's Corner, WAMU Bluegrass Country